Alexandra Owensby is a popular American Politician and an individual from the Democratic Party. She is right now running for the US House delegates for Kentucky’s fourth legislative locale. She is presently going for the post against Thomas Massie of Republic party on November 3, 2020. She made her way to the overall political race when she won the essential political race on June 23, 2020, against Shanon Fabert.
Alexandra Owensby is an individual from the Democratic Party whose VP Joe Biden served under Barack Obama and prior to making herself away into a political mission she filled in as a café director and is currently prepared to serve the Kentucky locale and its local area.
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $500k|
10 Facts on Alexandra Owensby:
- Alexandra Owensby was brought into the world on October 6, 1978, in the United States of America.
- Alexandra’s age is only 41 years of age as he will turn 42 on a month duration from the hour of this article is composed.
- Regardless of being from a well-known Democratic Political Party she is accessible in the wiki yet following realities may help you find out about her.
- Her net worth starting in 2020 is more than $500 thousand including her acquiring from past positions.
- Discussing her schooling she finished her four year college education from Indiana University where she examined major in open connection and minor in business.
- Discussing Alexandra Owensby foundation she is a specialist who studies nursing using understudies advance as she didn’t have cash considering it.
- Alexandra Owensby is a single parent and cares for her kids and family without anyone else and in any event, procuring $40,000 yearly she battled to meet all the costs of the family.
- She hasn’t referenced anything viewing her significant other as they aren’t together any longer and she is dealing with her youngsters isolated.
- She follows the Christian religion which is the biggest number of strict devotees on the planet.
- Alexandra Owensby is an American government official who is battling for issues like Affordable, quality medical care, schooling and occupations.