|Cody Rigsby Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1987|
Cody Rigsby is an American television personality, former dancer, and Peloton cycling director who rose to fame with his online fanbase of more than 100,000 Peloton members who are collectively known as Rigsby’s Boo Crew. He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
King of Quarantine
California, United States
Television Personality, Former Dancer, Peloton Cycling Director
- Mother – Cindy Rigsby
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cody Rigsby has dated –
- Andrés Alfaro (2019-Present) – According to his Instagram account, Cody has been romantically involved with Andrés Alfaro since early 2019. Alfaro is also a fitness instructor and has worked with Barry’s Bootcamp.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mostly wears an earring in only 1 ear
- Tattoos like a Mickey Mouse on his inner bicep and a lotus on his forearm
Cody Rigsby has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Primal Kitchen
- Wonderworks Cereal
- Scotch & Soda
Cody Rigsby Favorite Things
- Green Vegetable – Arugula
- Personal Motto – “It’s not that deep, boo”
- Post-Sweat Snack – Chobani Complete Vanilla Shake
Source – Delish, Instagram, TheThirty.WhoWhatWear.com
Cody Rigsby Facts
- He has performed on stage as a backup dancer to Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj.
- Cody has a quirky list of pet peeves that includes orange marmalade, black licorice, singer Justin Timberlake, and people who don’t volunteer to split the bill equally among themselves.
- He loves to binge-watch anime series like Fullmetal Alchemist and Dorohedoro in his downtime.
- Cody is an ardent fan of pop icon, Britney Spears. He once revealed that it was Britney’s 90s classic, Hit Me Baby One More Time that made him realize he was gay.
- His ideal workout buddy would be the flamboyant fitness guru, Richard Simmons.
- In September 2021, it was revealed that Cody had been tested positive for COVID-19.
- He is the first Dancing With the Stars contestant to ever perform his dance from home which he did in October 2021 after he was tested positive for COVID-19. His then-partner Cheryl Burke had also performed from home.
Featured Image by Cody Rigsby / Instagram