|Joseph Morgan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1981|
London, England, United Kingdom
Joseph Morgan went to the Morriston Comprehensive School.
After that, he got enrolled in the BTEC Performing Arts course at the Gorseinon College (which has been renamed as Gower College Swansea).
He then moved back to his hometown London and took admission at the Central School of Speech and Drama.
- Father – Nick Martin (Painter)
- Mother – Sarah Martin
- Siblings – Jack Martin (Younger Brother)
Joseph Morgan is represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joseph Morgan has dated –
- Emily VanCamp (2010-2011) – Morgan started going out with Canadian actress Emily VanCamp in late 2010. However, their relationship came to an end by October 2011. Emily blamed the breakup of their relationship to the conflicting work schedules as she was working in Los Angeles and he was mostly shooting in Atlanta.
- Claire Holt (2011-2012) – Joseph was in a relationship with Australian actress Claire Holt, who played the role of his sister in the TV series, The Vampire Diaries. The RUMORs of their relationship first started swirling around in November 2011 after he took her to the premiere of Immortals. He then tweeted pictures of them together in January 2012.
- Persia White (2012-Present) – Joseph Morgan started going out with American actress and musician, Persia White in 2012. They had grown close while shooting for the third season of The Vampire Diaries. After dating for around 2 years, they got engaged in May 2014. Just two months after the engagement, they got married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The wedding was a small and family affair with only 26 guests in attendance with Joseph’s friend of 20 years serving as the best man. For the honeymoon, they went to Negril in Jamaica as well. Post his marriage to Persia, he became a stepfather to her daughter Mecca White.
Race / Ethnicity
Short messy hair
Joseph Morgan has been seen in a “Follow Friday” commercial.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Klaus Mikaelson in the supernatural drama series, The Vampire Diaries.
- Portraying Lysander in the fantasy adventure movie, Immortals (2011).
Joseph’s first theatrical film debut was in 2003 with Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World where he played William Warley, Cpt. of Mizzentop.
First TV Show
In 2002, he made his TV show debut with Spooks in which he played the role as Reverend Parr.
Joseph Morgan Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead
Source – IMDb
Joseph Morgan Facts
- Morgan is the oldest in his family.
- His first audition was for the role of Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. The role eventually went to Christian Coulson.
- In 2012, he started a virtual book club on Twitter. His followers could become part of the book club by including #bookrevolution in their tweets.
- Morgan has got a tattoo of the ‘panther-like design’ on his right bicep, and another of a feather and birds on his left arm and chest.
- Morgan calls himself an original geek and attends the comic-con event every year.
- He is an active supporter of the charity, Positive Women, which works to empower and support women in Swaziland. He even asked his fans to donate to the charity on his birthday.
- BuddyTV placed him at #84 on the list of “TV’s Sexiest Men of 2011”.