|Louise Redknapp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1974|
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
Louise Redknapp is an English singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, presenter, fashion blogger, and media personality who was a member of the R&B girl group Eternal, alongside Vernie Bennett, Easther Bennett, and Kéllé Bryan. The group was formed in 1992 and it released multiple albums and songs like Always & Forever, Power of a Woman, Before the Rain, Stay, Crazy, Just a Step from Heaven, Oh Baby I…, Save Our Love, Who Are You?, Someday, Secrets, I Am Blessed, Don’t You Love Me, I Wanna Be the Only One (ft. BeBe Winans), What’cha Gonna Do, Angel of Mine, and Eternal. Moreover, Louise Redknapp has also branched out as a solo artist and her discography consists of albums and tracks like Woman in Me, Naked, Heavy Love, Elbow Beach, Arms Around the World, 2 Faced, One Kiss from Heaven, Beautiful Inside, Let’s Go Round Again, Stuck in the Middle with You, Hurt, Breaking Back Together, Pandora’s Kiss, and Lead Me On.
Louise Elizabeth Nurding
Lewisham, London, England, United Kingdom
Surrey, London, England, United Kingdom
Louise attended Imberhorne Secondary School. In 1985, she went to the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London when she was 11.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Presenter, Fashion Blogger, Media Personality, Dancer
- Father – Tim Nurding (Worked as a Builder)
- Mother – Lynne Nurding (Worked at Gatwick Airport)
- Siblings – Joe Nurding (Younger Brother), Sam Nurding (Younger Brother)
- Others – Harry Redknapp (Ex-Father-in-Law)
Louise has been represented by –
- Adam Maskell of the Cole Kitchenn Personal Management Ltd, London, England, United Kingdom
- Vivienne Clore, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Massive Management
Pop, R&B, Britpop, dance-pop
Vocals, and The Vine Flute
EMI, Positive Records
Her net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louise has dated –
- Jamie Redknapp (1998-2017) – Robbie Williams introduced Louise to football player Jamie while on a tour in the 90s. Jamie proposed to Louise when he was in a hospital with a broken ankle. The couple married during their holiday on the beach in Bermuda on June 29, 1998. They have two sons together, Charles William “Charley” Redknapp (b. July 27, 2004), and Beau Henry Redknapp (b. November 10, 2008). In July 2017, the couple’s 19-year-old marriage life was stated to be in trouble and she confirmed during an appearance on ITV’s This Morning in September 2017 that the duo had separated.
Race / Ethnicity
- Highlighted hair
- Deep-set eyes
Louise has served as the brand ambassador for Orbit gum.
Some of the campaigns that Louise has been featured in include –
- Avon campaign
- Safe And White campaign for Boots, a pharmacy chain.
- Omega 3 products campaign for Flora.
- Campaign for British Telecommunications Group which is a holding company.
- Louise was the face of Triumph lingerie for 3 years from 2007 to 2010.
- The Redknapp family became the face of the Nintendo Wii Family for the 2008 Christmas campaign.
- In March 2009, Louise became the face of the Nintendo Wii Fit campaign.
- Pandora’s 2014 Christmas collection jewelry commercial with her husband Jamie Redknapp.
- Niix – A fitness app focusing on pilates for the over 40s, launched in the UK.
- 30-second Thomas Cook commercial with husband Jamie Redknapp.
- UK’s bingo operator Mecca Bingo marketing campaign.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the all-girl R&B band of the 90s in the UK, Eternal
- Being a judge on the UK version of the So You Think You Can Dance
- Her participation and reaching the finals of the 2016 edition of the BBC One’s Strictly Come Dancing
In July 1996, Louise released her first solo album, Naked, producing 5 hit songs and selling over 1 million copies.
In 2012, Louise tried acting, playing Irene, Ray Winstone’s wife in the film The Hot Potato.
First TV Show
Louise had her first TV show Entertainment UK where she was being interviewed in the November 1993 episode.
Louise trains in boxing three times a week with the London-based sports coach and celebrity trainer Bradley Simmonds.
Louise Redknapp Favorite Things
- Food – Spicy food, especially Mexican
- Music – Hip Hop and RNB
- Designer – Preen
- Memory – Having her children
- Film – Flashdance (1983)
- TV Show – Stranger Things
- Way to Relax – Having a candlelit bath
- Book – What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- Author – Marian Keyes
- Holiday Destination – Barbados with family
- Place – Oxshott Woods in Surrey
- Dream Destination – India
- Best Things in Life – Being around family and dancing
Source – Red Online, Express
Louise Redknapp Facts
- From 1992 to 1995, Louise was a member of the four-member girl band, Eternal.
- In 1995, Louise released her first solo single Light of My Life, which fared well on the UK charts.
- Louise has worked as a TV presenter and has co-hosted shows too.
- In 2012, Louise launched her own paraben-free makeup range Wild About Beauty online.
- In 2013, Louise along with Emma Thatcher, a fashionista, launched a style blog titled A Style Album.
- In July 2004 FHM edition, Louise was named the “Sexiest Woman of the Decade”.
- Louise has also featured in many charity activities such as Mothers4Children in November 2009.
- On January 17, 2020, she released her 4th studio album Heavy Love and it peaked at number #2 on the UK Independent Albums (OCC) chart, at number #6 on the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #11 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart.
Featured Image by Damo1977 / Flickr / CC BY 2.0