|Noah Mills Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1983|
Noah Mills is a Canadian model, actor, producer, and writer who has established himself both in modeling as well as acting world. Regarded as “one of the most sought after names in the industry” by Models.com, he has worked for fashion giants like Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Gap Inc., Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, and Gucci. In addition to that, he is also known for his roles in shows and movies such as The Brave, The Baker and the Beauty, The Enemy Within, S*x and the City 2, 2 Broke Girls, and PEN15.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
He studied in boarding schools in Canada and Australia.
Model, Actor, Producer, Writer
- Siblings – He has 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters.
- Others – Edward Ensign Mills (Paternal Grandfather), Julie Chapman (Paternal Grandmother), Ralph Langstaff Crow, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Godwin (Maternal Grandmother), William Brewster (Ancestor) (English official and Mayflower passenger in 1620)
Noah Mills is represented by –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- IMG – New York
- IMG – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- IMG – Sydney
- New Madison – Paris
- Select Model Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Louisa Models – Munich
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Noah Mills is of English, German, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Dutch descent.
- Usually sports a beard
- Toned physique
10.5 (US) or 9.5 (UK) or 43.5 (EU)
He has done endorsement work for Dolce & Gabbana, Lancôme, Mango, etc.
Noah Mills Facts
- He grew up in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Noah had planned to study psychology in college after graduating boarding school in Canada but he soon met a scout who asked him if he would be interested in modeling. Soon after, he moved to New York and booked his first runway show, walking for Gucci.
- He made his theatrical film debut as Nicky Marentino in the 2010 American romantic comedy film, S*x and the City 2, starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, John Corbett, and Chris Noth.
- In 2012, he appeared as an ex-boyfriend in the music video for Taylor Swift‘s We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
- From 2017 to 2018, Noah Mills played the role of Sergeant Joseph J. “McG” McGuire, the team’s combat medic and a former Delta Force operator, in the American military action drama series, The Brave.
- He co-starred as Jason Bragg, an FBI agent and former Army Ranger, in the American drama television series, The Enemy Within, in 2019.
Featured Image by Gabriella Sinisi / Shoothebreeze / CC BY-SA 3.0