|Priyanka Upendra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1977|
Priyanka Upendra is an Indian actress and producer who has appeared in more than 2 dozen films in the Bengali, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, and Odia languages. Some of her most prominent work has been in the Bengali film Saathi and in the Kannada language films Malla and H2O.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Priyanka attended a school in the United States for 10 years and 3 years in Singapore. Later, she graduated with a degree in Commerce from a college in Kolkata.
- Mother – Samira Trivedi
- Siblings – Vivek Trivedi (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Priyanka has dated –
- Upendra Rao (2003-Present) – Priyanka got married to Kannada cinema director, actor, and scriptwriter Upendra in 2003. The couple has a son named Ayush Upendra (b. 2007) and a daughter named Aishwarya Upendra (b. November 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bengali descent.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- MTR Masala
- Orient Electric
Priyanka Upendra Facts
- Her mother who was an artist is from West Bengal and her father who was a Metallurgical Engineer is from Uttar Pradesh.
- Priyanka considers herself to be a little introvert as well as a good listener and overly sensitive.
- She is friends with film producer Shilpa Ganesh.
- Priyanka made her debut with a Bengali language theatrical film while playing the role as Deepa Nandy in Hothat Brishti in 1998. The same year, she appeared in her first Hindi language titled Bada Din.
- One of the earliest posts that Priyanka uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 25, 2015.
- In September 2021, Priyanka was chosen to be the brand ambassador for Jewels Of India.
Featured Image By Priyanka Upendra / Instagram