To some extent, inflammation in the body is favorable as it helps humans to heal from wounds, fight against infection, and build muscles. However, there is a vast difference between good inflammation and acute inflammation. For instance, facing difficulty when standing up after an intense exercise or workout. Then, it’s vital to look for anti-inflammatory supplements. They are rich in nutrients that lead to healing.
Get on to the complete guide to learn about the nutrients involved in the supplements.
|Also, Have a Look at the Additional Table of Contents:|
1. What is Inflammation
2. Causes of Inflammation
3. Types of Inflammation
4. Symptoms of Inflammation
5. List of Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients
What is Inflammation?
It’s a process where the white cells of the human body protect the person from foreign invaders ( infections) like viruses, bacteria, etc. However, diseases such as arthritis trigger inflammation as the body is lacking in a defense system. In other words, the immune system is weak.
Causes of Inflammation
Chronic inflammation in the body can occur when a person is lacking in a healthy lifestyle. He or she is habitual to smoking, consuming alcohol, taking severe stress, not having adequate sleep for a number of days, or eating foods enriched in trans fats or saturated fats.
Types of Inflammation
They are generally two types of inflammation: short-lived inflammation and long-lasting inflammation. Both are not good for inflammation and encourage people to look for supplements for inflammation.
Short-lived inflammation, also known as acute inflammation, can easily go with healthy eating and natural supplements within a few hours or days.
On the other hand, chronic inflammation requires a doctor’s assistance as it can last months or years. Health issues that are linked to chronic inflammation are as follows:
- Heart disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
Symptoms of Inflammation
Common signs of inflammation that are faced by most people:
- Joint pain
- Joint stiffness
- Poor Functioning of Joint
Flu-like symptoms can be:
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle stiffness
List of Anti-Inflammatory Nutrients
Natural supplements are easy to take as people forget and have less time to look for fruits or veggies that are rich in antioxidants & anti-inflammatory nutrients. Basically, the supplements will contain a few or all of the mentioned nutrients to make them powerful and have fast results to heal the acute inflammation. Furthermore, doctors can prescribe the patient the best gut health supplement along with the medication for curing chronic inflammation.
- Vitamin C is the most prominent ingredient of the supplement as it helps to treat and reduce inflammation.
- Curcumin is majorly found in turmeric and is excellent in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- A good percentage of ginger contains the pivotal compound, Gingerol, which has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Scute root is used in various natural gut health supplements as it has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects.
- Boswellic acid is used to heal numerous chronic inflammatory diseases such as Crohn’s disease, asthma, and psoriasis.
- Salicin is usually found in white willow, and according to a few studies, it has been shown to possess anti-inflammatory effects.
- Rhubarb is rich in anthocyanins (which give it its red color) and proanthocyanidins. These compounds are ant-bacterial, anti-cancer properties, and anti-inflammatory.
These are the facts that you should know about. In addition, you can make a healthy choice in your life by opting for the best anti-inflammatory supplements.